THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GLOBALWORLDMUSIC.COM ("This Website") STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF Website SERVICE. THIS AGREEMENT - TOGETHER WITH ALL UPDATES, ADDITIONAL TERMS, SOFTWARE LICENSES, AND ALL OF This Website's RULES AND POLICIES - COLLECTIVELY CONSTITUTE THE "AGREEMENT" BETWEEN YOU AND This Website. BY PURCHASING CONTENT, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR ATTEMPT TO USE THE SERVICE. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS, OR DELETIONS BY YOU ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND This Website MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO Website FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Definition of the Website service. This Website is the provider of the Website (the "Service") that permits you to purchase digital content, such as sound recordings and videos (including television shows and movies), under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
2. Service use age requirements. This Service is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, This Website suggests you should review these terms and conditions with your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to make sure that you and your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
3. Material that may be considered objectionable. You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter content that may be deemed objectionable, offensive, or indecent, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. You agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that This Website shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Content types (including genres, sub-genres and the like) and descriptions are provided for your convenience, and you acknowledge and agree that This Website does not guarantee their accuracy.
4. IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION. A very small percentage of people may experience seizures or blackouts and the like when exposed to flashing lights or patterns, including while watching videos. Symptoms may include dizziness, nausea, involuntary movements, loss of awareness, altered vision, tingling, numbness, or other discomforts.
5. System Requirements. Use of the Service requires Internet access, of which fees may apply, and an Internet browser to download the products. Because use of the Service involves software and Internet access, your ability to use the Service may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended for Products, as the file size may be larger because This Website tries to offer Products in the highest quality we can. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are your responsibility to handle. The Service is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Service.
6. Policies and Rules. Your use of the Service and transactions made through it are subject to This Website's Terms of Sale at http://www.nologodownloads.com/tacu, which can be readily viewed on the Service, and any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of the Service, all of which are hereby made a part of this Agreement. If you have not already read This Website's Terms of Sale, you should do so now.
Through your use of the Service, This Website may:
• Provide you with recommendations regarding media and other products and services that you may wish to purchase, based on previous purchases.
• Provide recommendations regarding products and services to other users, based on previous purchases.
8. Customer Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service ("Registration Data"). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. This Website may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that This Website may store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card.
9. User Account and Security.
a. Account and Password. As a registered user of the Service, you may receive or establish an account ("Account"). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. You should not reveal your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else's Account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify This Website of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. This Website shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
b. Security. You agree to comply with such Usage Rules, as further outlined below, and you agree not to violate or attempt to violate any security components. You agree not to attempt to, or assist another person to, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security components related to such Usage Rules for any reason whatsoever. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by This Website for compliance purposes, and This Website reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules with or without notice to you. You will not access the Service by any means other than through software that is provided by This Website for accessing the Service. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
10. Purchase of This Website Content
a. Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products (e.g., the ability to make copies of Products on physical media and render performance of Products on authorized digital player devices), and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Products may only be downloaded three (3) times during a fifteen (15) day time period after the purchase, and may not be downloaded after the said fifteen (15) day time period; after being downloaded, they cannot be replaced if lost for any reason. Once a Product is purchased and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and This Website shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
(i) Your use of the Products is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
(ii) You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, noncommercial use.
(iii) You agree that you will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Service or used to administer the Usage Rules.
(iv) The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
(v) Usage rules for software Products are governed by the terms of any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of such Products.
b. You agree that your purchase of Products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between you and another party. This Website reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
c. The Service may offer interactive features that allow you to, among other things, submit or post information, materials or links to third party content on areas of the Service accessible and viewable by other users of the Service and the public. You represent and agree that any use by you of such features, including any information, materials or links submitted or posted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste, and that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses or clearances. You further agree to provide accurate and complete information in connection with your submission or posting of any information or materials on the Service. Moreover, you hereby grant This Website a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use such materials as part of the Service, and in relation to Products, without any compensation or obligation to you.
This Website reserves the right not to post or publish any materials, and to delete, remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
This Website has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any information and materials submitted or posted by you or otherwise available on the Service, to investigate any reported or apparent violation of this Agreement, and to take any action that This Website in its sole discretion deems appropriate.
11. Territory. The Service is available to you only in countries that do not prohibit downloading or purchasing or viewing any of the contents and products. You agree not to use or attempt to use the Service from outside of the available territory, and that This Website may use technologies to verify your compliance.
12. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Service, and that This Website may charge your credit card for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING This Website WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card, you designate during the registration process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card status, you must change your credit card information online at the Account Info section of the Service. (There may be a temporary disruption of your access to the Service until This Website can verify the validity of the new credit card information.)
b. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. This Website reserves the right to change prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS.
d. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
13. Delivery of Products.
a. Technical Problems. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of your Product. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such Product, or refund of the price paid for such Product, as determined by This Website.
b. Download Ability. After you purchase Products through the Service, you have a fifteen (15) day duration, after payment, to download the Products, and you have the ability to download the products three separate times.
14. Intellectual Property.
a. Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to Products, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by This Website and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
b. Removal of This Website Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, This Website and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will This Website be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content or materials under this Agreement. This Website may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
c. Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to, the Website (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources), and software, are owned by this Website, and PrestaShop and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AS PERMITTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
a. Termination by This Website. If you fail, or This Website suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide This Website with a valid credit card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, failure to safeguard your Account information, violation of the Usage Rules or any license to the software, or infringement or other violation of third parties' rights, This Website, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
b. Termination of the Service. This Website reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and This Website will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
16. General Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
17. Enforcement of These Terms. This Website reserves the right to takes steps This Website believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to This Website's right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights). You agree that This Website has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as This Website believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to This Website's right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights).
18. No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Web sites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, This Website may provide links to certain third-party Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that This Website is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Web sites. This Website does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that This Website is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
a. This Website DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME This Website MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
b. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY This Website) PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
c. IN NO CASE SHALL This Website, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, This Website'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
d. This Website SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND This Website HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
e. This Website DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND This Website DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. PRODUCTS CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED THREE (3) TIMES, AND THEY HAVE TO BE DOWNLOADED WITHIN FIFTEEN (15) DAYS AFTER PURCHASE; AFTER BEING DOWNLOADED, THEY CANNOT BE REPLACED IF LOST FOR ANY REASON. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM Website THAT ARE STORED IN YOUR SYSTEM.
20. Waiver and Indemnity. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD This Website, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY This Website AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM This Website, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF This Website'S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
21. Changes. This Website reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as "Additional Terms") will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of Website following will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
22. Notices. This Website may send you notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed in your This Website Account contact information, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in your This Website Account contact information, or by a posting on Website. Notices shall become effective immediately.
23. Governing Law. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with This Website or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts.
24. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and This Website and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and This Website. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. This Website's failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. This Website will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
No new product at this time
No specials at this time